1. One regular registration is within SIX Pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
2. At least one author of each accepted paper/abstract must pre-register.
3. We offer 3 payment methods, online payment system(no handling fee), paypal & bank transfer(extra 30 USD will be charged as handling fee). Participants are recommended to pay via online system.
4. Abstract registration is for Presentation ONLY. The abstract will NOT be published.
5. To encourage local people to attend domestic conference, ICMEA offers special rate for Vietnamese participants.
If a registrant request cancellation and refund, the following refund policy applies.
60 days ahead of the conference: 60% of payment refund
40-60 days ahead of the conference: 40% of payment refund
Within 40 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the Conference Secretary.
If a registrant is unable to attend the event for any reason, the conference committee encourages you to send a substitute in your place, someone who is one of the co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
The conference cannot refund or pay any compensation when the registrant could not attend the conference for reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The conference cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure". Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Conference Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.